Posted on Aug 5, 2021 by CV-Library
Our client, a leading global Fresh Produce FMCG company with a passion for its people and sustainability has an exciting opportunity for a commercially astute Sales professional to join their team in Hertfordshire.
Manage the development of their retail customer business and achieve category objectives in terms of volume, price, and mix, whilst adopting a mentality that promotes end-to-end profitability. You will be responsible for processing daily orders and assisting with the daily account management.
Key responsibilities include:
* Supporting the development of a mutually beneficial customer’s strategy, category plans and business process.
* Preparing an annual account plan for the customer and obtaining agreement of the key objectives with the customer.
* Proactively manage the relationship between buying, marketing, merchandising, product development and Supply Chain network interfaces with the customer.
* Preparing Product Development briefs and managing new product and range changes, which meet the marketing and financial requirements of both the customer and the business.
* Analysing competitor activity within the customer portfolio and advising both the business and the customer.
* Regularly reviewing sales forecasts by line and making timely amendments to maintain service levels and achieve KPIs.
* Agree a rolling activity plan (including promotional) and update it by mutual agreement with the customer.
* Negotiate specification, price, distribution, and volume parameters to achieve plan/budget/forecast which is regularly updated against the latest sales plan based on budget margins.
* Reviewing promotional activity including peaks and recommending future trading strategies.
Up to £30 000 + Benefits + Bonus
Commutable from Surrey, Buckinghamshire, Cambridge, North London, Essex and Bedfordshire
Candidate Qualifications & Experience:
* A tertiary qualification in Commerce, Marketing or equivalent coupled with at least 1 to 3 years Account Management experience is required. Experience working with short shelf-life products will be advantageous.
* Applicants must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and should have good data analysis skills
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £35k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£44k - £48k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£24k - £26k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£22k - £22k Annual
£18k - £25k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual