Posted on Aug 5, 2021 by CV-Library
We have a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Account Manager to work for a well-established technology business in Fareham, Hampshire.
This is a non-sales Account Management role which would be well-suited to someone who’s great with customers (B2B) and passionate about technology.
As this business is at the cutting edge of cloud technology in a time where hybrid working models and hosted platforms are in high demand, this is an incredible opportunity.
The purpose of the Account Manager role is primarily to support the company partners and the wider sales and support teams in growing profitable futureproof business and providing world class partner support. Whilst you will need to spot opportunities for growth, this role is well-suited to an individual whose approach is to nurture and not to hard sell. A passion for technology is a must and full training will be provided on the companies product suite.
The Account Manager will:
* Proactively support circa 250 customer accounts, and growing!
* Frequently liaise with clients to support account growth and overall spend.
* Resolve partner queries and requests, for example general quotations, order forms and systems support.
* Help partners grow their business by promoting initiatives and relevant communications.
* Support accounts ranging from £100 spend per year through to £1million+.
* Attend industry technology events and engage with partners and suppliers.
Essential experience required:
* Minimum of 12 months experience in B2B Account Management.
* Knowledge or keen interest of cloud services, including Microsoft’s Cloud offerings.
* Evidence of being able to nurture strong business and employee relationships, to meet and exceed customer satisfaction.
* Excellent verbal, written and numerical skills with the ability to communicate at all levels including strong presentation skills.
* A high level of computer literacy combined with strong Microsoft Office suite skills with proven experience of accurately recording data in computerised systems.
* Proven ability to quickly grasp the features and benefits for partners and their customers of new technology services and turn into commercial propositions.
* Excellent organisational skills working well both in a team environment and individually.
* Proven ability to meet goals and deadlines.
* Experience in Microsoft cloud-based solutions.
* Good understanding of IT vendor licensing programmes.
* Knowledge of Microsoft and our other vendors cloud technologies (Office 365, Microsoft 365, Azure, Dynamics).
What you get in return:
* A competitive basic salary of up to £28,000 + bonus
* Extensive training which continues throughout your career, including the opportunity to obtain recognised technical certifications.
* Flexible working (2 days per week from home).
* The chance to work with a great bunch of individuals who genuinely care about their staff
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £45k Annual
£25k - £45k Annual
£23k - £26k Annual
£18k - £25k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£23k - £38k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£22k - £22k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual