Posted on Aug 5, 2021 by CV-Library
We are looking for a Developer to join the in-house Development team to assist with the development of new business systems in support of the company’s overall plans for growth.
We have a mixture of new and legacy systems written in Angular, MVC, Web Forms and Win Forms, with the overall strategy to improve business performance and efficiency by the introduction of new systems and technologies.
What you will do in this role:
* Working as part of several busy, friendly, and fun Scrum Teams, implementing green field solutions as well as working on incremental updates of our existing.NET based internal and externally facing systems, all running on the latest SQL Server versions across multiple servers.
* Using the latest tooling including Vs2019, SSMS, GIT, Azure DevOps, Octopus Deploy and more
* Integrating with 3rd party applications via bespoke WebApi interfaces and SQL integrations covering finance, telephony, customer service, sales and much more.
* Supporting and updating existing .NET Framework, Core and SQL based business solutions, integrating with internal and external agencies for customer identity verification and credit checking etc...
* Working as part of a scrum team in multiple dev and test environments to deliver functionality into production via a mature CI and deployment framework.
* Assist in producing technical specifications by working with the end user community to understand and develop solutions based on their requirements.
* Provide software technical assistance to other departments and other team members.
* Take responsibility for performance against timescales, validating and creating specifications and quality requirements by being involved in the complete software lifecycle.
* Adhere to the FCA Conduct rules at all times
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £55k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£70k - £90k Annual
£1 - £48k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual