Posted on Aug 5, 2021 by CV-Library
Our client is a well established and respected Accountancy Practice, based in South Devon. They are looking for a qualified ACA or ACCA Accounts Manager to take responsibility for the delivery of a range of compliance related services, you will build long standing relationships with your clients ensuring that you become a trusted advisor and actively contribute towards the success of the businesses. Being a qualified accountant with a background in accountancy practice, you'll be well placed to make an immediate impact with a portfolio of clients. You'll be working on a range of clients (sole traders, partnerships and limited companies) to provide a high quality tax, accountancy and VAT service.
· Planning and reviewing accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
· Sending final accounts to clients.
· Giving tax advice, so good all round tax knowledge required, including income, corporate and capital tax
· Forecasting work.
· Managing client portfolio including billing.
· Preparation of management and financial accounts
· Preparing partners for meetings
· Control of working progress and invoicing clients
· Production of VAT and Corporate Tax returns
· Identifying and delivering advisory services that may benefit your clients. This may include areas such as cloud accounting and systems support, Making Tax Digital as well as corporate and personal tax planning
· Participate in business development activities
· Coaching and developing junior members of the team
You will be
·ACA or ACCA qualified with at least 1 year recent post qualification experience or Qualified by Experience
· Accounts preparation experience gained from within a fast-paced accountancy practice environment
· Strong Computer and Spreadsheet Skills
· Knowledge of accounting software such as Sage, Quickbook or Xero, as well as accounts production software such as CCH
· Ability to show initiative and work within a team.
· Ability to build good client relationships
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to build rapport with people at various levels
· Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage own workload
In return our client will offer a generous package including:
* Annual salary review
* Full funded training
* Flexible working (including home working)
* Payment of a professional subscription per year
* Up to 32 days starting holiday entitlement.
* Lifestyle package including cycle to work and subsidised gym membership
* A monetary referral scheme for referring both clients and staff.
If this sounds like your type of role, please send us your CV or ring Anna on (phone number removed) for a confidential chat
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £35k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£26k - £35k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£47.5k - £62.5k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£24k - £27k Annual
£27k - £40k Annual