Senior Developer/Team Lead
Posted on Aug 5, 2021 by UniqueX
UniqueX delivers innovative, autonomous software solutions and content services to the theatrical movie industry worldwide. What we offer is unique as we draw all elements of cinema operations and content services together into a single, automated workflow resulting in the exhibition of the biggest releases to billions of people in movie theatres around the globe . We have a truly global reach, our products are used in 80 different countries around the world making us the leading digital cinema solution provider, with customers including the major Hollywood and independent film studios and the largest cinema operators in the world. If you've ever been to the cinema, chances are UniqueX helped put that movie on screen.
We love what we do!
We are a growing team spread across multiple global locations including offices in Manchester, Bergen and Vilnius. Recently we doubled the size of our client portfolio, including significant growth in the US, the biggest cinema market in the world. We need several new key members of staff to facilitate this growth.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join our talented team in the digital technology sector. We have a fun and vibrant office in the heart of Vilnius and, with our company culture to promote from within, excellent career development opportunities are available for the right candidate.
Purpose of Role
As a Senior Developer/Team Lead, you will put your Java programming skills to good use working within an established scrum team to develop our RosettaBridge Theatre Management System, which runs the leading movie theatres around the world, including the US, Canada, UK and China
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take ownership of one of our flagship product architecture.
- Be a mentor to other developers in a team.
- Work with QA's to drive "quality first" mindset to the group.
- Assist Product Owner in defining technical requirements and priorities.
- Work with other team leaders to align RosettaBridge architecture with other products.
- Person with proven record of working in decision making role (E.q Senior Developer, Team Lead, Technical Lead etc)
- Good communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Java 8 and 11
- Spring, Hibernate/JPA, Embedded databases.
- Practical experience working with AngularJS as well as AngularIO.
Desired (but not essential)
- Experience with equipment integration and automation would be a big plus.
- Terraform, AWS and Infrastructure knowledge.
- Love of movies
We offer exciting benefits such as:
- Investment in employee development
- Holidays - 20 days plus 8 bank holiday (28)
- A day off for your Birthday (for yourself or a loved one)
- Work from another location (up to 4 weeks within the UK)
- Company events