Frontend Engineer - Vue.js
Posted on Aug 5, 2021 by SpotMe
Curious about the future of event marketing?
SpotMe is the event management platform for B2B marketers. With over 2 million users and 400+ customers, G2 and Forrester say we are one of the key contenders in the space. Brands like SAP, Pfizer, and KPMG use SpotMe to drive demand, build connections and grow revenue. Our software powers virtual events, webinars, and hybrid meetings with apps, video, attendee engagement, and analytics.
Behind the magic stands a curious, diligent, and humble team with over 30 nationalities. A team that feels a deep pride in the work they do, a team that cares for each other, and a team that always chooses to play the next game.
- Develop compelling and sophisticated user interfaces for our so called WebApp, an end user facing web application serving rich content to participants during live events.
- Build, enhance and maintain our content management user interface (Backstage) that is used by event organizers to setup, manage and run live events.
- Develop new features for our Backstage and Webapp.
- Enhance our web user experience, streamline workflows, improve feedback and reporting.
- Perform complete UI/UX re-design with ease of use, contextual aid in mind.
- Work in cross-team projects on new & improving existing features.
- Participate in brainstorming, specification, and design sessions.
- Work hand in hand with our Product designers to produce best in class UI and UX.
- Maintain documentation, samples & best practices up to the highest standards.
Location: 100% remote
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar position developing new real-time features.
- Native CSS speaker
- Excellent English is a must - both written and verbal.
- A passion for well architecture UI/UX and graphical design is a strong asset.
- Experience with SQL & No-SQL databases is a plus.
- Demonstrated success in designing and building complex user interfaces.
- Strong analytical, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Proactive, independent, completes tasks down to resolution.
We are in hypergrowth mode and with demand exploding, we are rapidly scaling and expanding our teams. If working with us in shaping the future is the opportunity you are looking for, we want to talk to you. Our Work From Anywhere approach enables maximum flexibility for all our talents.
SpotMe recruits, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, parental status, or veteran status.