Posted on Aug 4, 2021 by CV-Library
Negotiable salary + Car/Car Allowance + Bonus
The Regional Sales Manager sets short term and long term sales and customer relationships targets aligned with the unit’s overall sales targets and leads the sales process and sales team to achieve the sales targets by coaching and developing the sales team.
* Ensure compliance with Health and Safety rules and guidelines across the region.
* Ensures development of customer relationships, profitability, customer loyalty and satisfaction.
* Approves and follows up customer plans for strategic and core1 in his/her area
* Identifies and builds relationships to key decision makers, potential new targets and influencers
* Accountable for leading the Sales process
* Accountable for ensuring results (orders, contracts, profitability and market price development)
* Sets sales targets according to market potential
* Ensures sales result from his/her team short and long term
* Ensures the correct value propositions by his/her team
* Executes and advises pricing guidelines for his/her area
* Approves tenders and orders above sales persons limits
* Utilizes global processes and tools for local benefit
* Leads and coaches the sales team, manages the performance of the team
* Ensures adequate resources to achieve the short and long term targets
* Develops the competences of the sales team
* Selects/appoints local team members to manage the strategic / core
* Development of position and market share in the local market.
* Customer feedback, satisfaction and loyalty (net promoter index)
* Value of the sales funnel
* Accurate reporting and forecasting to the Regional Director
* Implementation and utilization of processes and tools
* Provide and be accountable for providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, schedules, business trends, financial reports, and other business metrics.
* Balance achievement of financial goals with strategic customer relations.
* Integrate and focus all resources in the region to ensure maximum customer satisfaction; ultimately responsible for resolving customer issues.
* Ensure correct focus is given to NPI, develops
* a regional action plan and drive improvement actions arising from survey results.
* Take ultimate ownership for all customer complaints, adhere to internal process and ensure issues are effectively
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £40k Annual
£55k - £55k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£42k - £48k Annual
£16 - £17 Hourly
£30k - £40k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual