Posted on Aug 4, 2021 by CV-Library
Are you an experienced Sales Manager? Would you like to work for a high-end, prestigious company? Can you travel both within the UK and internationally? Are you confident selling to CEOs, Director/Owners, and other members of a Senior Management team?
If yes, then I have the perfect role for you.
I am working with a fantastic client based in Southampton who is looking to recruit an experienced Sales Manager. Your primary role is to lead and motivate the Sales Team to promote and sell the company’s products and services. As Sales Manager, you will work closely with the CEO and Finance Manager and be responsible for setting and delivering monthly team and individual targets linked to the annual budget.
* Sell to existing and prospective accounts and participate in closing any order
* Manage a small team of experienced Sales Execs and provide feedback, coaching and development
* Identify new business opportunities and markets to grow the core business
* Forecasting and analysing of profits and losses
* Monitoring competitors and changes in the market to ensure the correct sales strategy is utilised to maximize revenues streams
* Work with the Senior Management Team to ensure product pricing is competitive
* Identify potential risks in revenue and put in place plans to correct shortfalls
* To develop relationships with ‘Blue Chip’ clients within the company’s industry sector to improve the overall appeal of the client and develop their market share
* Generate and manage new leads and redistribute throughout the team
* To participate in Senior Management meetings, as required
* To attend client meetings where appropriate
* To attend key events from time to time to help promote the business and the brand
* Be conversant with Excel and generate graphs and manipulate data to clearly monitor and present both the sales department’s and individual team members’ performance
This is an excellent opportunity to make your mark in a supportive, friendly environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply NOW
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £45k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£55k - £55k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£42k - £48k Annual
£16 - £17 Hourly