Posted on Aug 3, 2021 by CV-Library
We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced IT Infrastructure / Network Engineer to join a leading international company based in Manchester to work in a small but talented IT department.
The successful candidate will be provide Network and Infrastructure support to a fast paced and technically challenging environment. The Infrastructure Engineer will be an integral member of the core IT Infrastructure team and will have the opportunity to maintain and expand on a number of systems.
The post holder will be reporting into the IT Manager will the responsibility of working alongside the IT team to support multiple offices across Europe.
The candidate will be responsible for supporting the company infrastructure and security across all aspects of the IT Network, Firewall, Databases and System Infrastructure, internal systems, critical servers among others.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
· Proven IT Infrastructure, Network Support experience: previous experience of 2nd line support or a good exposure to 3rd line infrastructure & network support
. VMWare exposure
· Troubleshoot and assist in the remediation of WAN/LAN issues and coordinate the installation of new LAN infrastructure
· Vigilant to identify emerging threats and vulnerabilities in IT Security and mitigate the issues proactively.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, Group Policies, Windows Server
· Knowledge of industry leading cloud technologies (either Azure, AWS or Google Cloud etc) would be useful
· Experience working with IT Projects that may have included network, infrastructure and office support projects.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who this role will suit?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT professional who has previously been in an IT Infrastructure, Systems or Network & Security Engineer role previously.
Salary / benefits:
Up to £45,000 depending on experience
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £70k Annual
£38k - £48k Annual
£38k - £48k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£30k - £36k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£400 - £450 Daily
£35k - £45k Annual