Website Content SME/PM
Posted on Aug 2, 2021 by Code IT Recruitment Ltd
London, KY 40741
9 months on a flexible basis, working 4 days a week.
- Working on clients public facing website, with lively Communications Team to deliver digital engagement strategy. This will involve spotting opportunities to help develop ways visitors of the website interact with content. Provide recommendations and solutions to the organisation on how best to optimise the customer journey.
- You will be an experienced influencer - it's an opportunity to show your strategic thinking on how to optimise web engagement with stakeholders.
- Continue to optimise the customer journey, making sure communications are joined up across social media platforms.
- Analysing data analytics ie Google Analytics and Hotjar data, providing monthly written reports - recommendations on how to capitalise on key insights and identify key themes to improve the user journey.
- Understand and optimise the site bringing in fresh thinking and advice. This includes optimising the search functionality.
- You'll be responsible for making sure that the site works well, reflects visual identity and stays operational.
- Work with Designer to make sure content is on-brand.
- Building good relationships across the organisation as 'digital go-to, supporting colleagues with technical and digital design requests.
- Manage the website and the web agency. Also be responsible for managing the web budget.
- Be a role model for the value of good communications and engagement and work as part of the wider communications team to support communications activity across the organisation.
- Work with colleagues to support them in curating and publishing content on the web and will work with internal Communications Senior Associate to optimise Intranet, Hub and give technical and digital design advice.
- Deliver projects on time and to budget.