Posted on Jul 30, 2021 by CV-Library
Our client is an innovative landscaping company, providing quality products to landscapers, developers, architects, and designers for landscaping projects.
Due to continued growth, they are looking for a Sales Executive to join them at their head office based just 20 minutes north of Hastings. Working within the Business Development department, you will be working to ensure continued growth for the company by actively seeking out new business.
Due to the office’s rural location, you will need to have your own transport.
Duties to include:
* Booking business development appointments for the specification executive – face to face and online
* Managing the specification executive’s diary, ensuring there is a regular flow of appointments each day
* Collating reports from the specification executive and updating CRM
* Ensuring that key specifiers and specifier practices have regular update visits on new products and other new innovations
* Building relationships with specifiers on the phone with a view to booking appointments
* Researching into projects using Barbour ABI and other tools to ensure we’re getting specified
* Add relevant projects onto the system if they hit the criteria
* Previous experience in sales, telephone and/or a customer service role
* Persistent and results orientated
* Patient and able to handle customer rejection
* High level of adaptability
* Self-disciplined with strong time management skills
* A team player, outgoing, friendly, flexible, enthusiastic, and ambitious
* Previous experience using Zoho or a similar CRM system
* A track record of working with teams, managing tasks, and prioritising workloads.
What we can offer:
* A competitive salary of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience
* Company bonuses available after 6 months
* Free parking
* Company pension
For more information or to apply, please send your CV to Kiwi Recruitment
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£70k - £80k Annual
£19k - £20k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£19k - £25k Annual
£22k - £27k Annual
£24k - £40k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual
£24k - £40k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual