Lead Embedded Software Engineer
Posted on Jul 30, 2021 by CV-Library
Talent Lab has been exclusively engaged to find a Lead Embedded Software Engineer for an early-stage start-up company with a disruptive product and excellent funding!
This company has a big vision for their product which when launched can make a move towards a paradigm swing in global healthcare.
* Responsible for the design, architect, development, and document of the Next Generation medical diagnostic equipment. Following Agile process. –
* Taking a lead initiating role in ISO 13485 and ISO 62304 certification for Class B medical device.
* Development of embedded software in C for new and existing products, including:
* Adding functionality to, maintaining and supporting the continued success of our flagship embedded products; working with cross-functional R&D team
* Designing and performing software tests at different levels including Unit, System and Acceptance testing
* Supporting / authoring documentation of software development including for regulatory compliance (IEC 62304 Medical Device Software – Software Life cycle processes)
* High level technical support for existing and new products, including fault investigation
* Work within, and help maintain our existing software configuration management processes (Issue tracking, source version control, etc…)
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS | EDUCATION:
* BEng/BSc in computer science or related engineering field
* Knowledge of bare-metal programming and low-level software/interaction with electronics preferred
* Work proactively/ bounce ideas around within a small team environment
* Ability to work collaboratively in a close-knit multi-disciplinary team
* Self-starter, able to work with a minimum of supervision to tight deadlines
* Clear communication skills (written and verbal)
* Good record-keeping, in line with the regulated nature of our business
* Individual will be expected to provide samples for R&D testing
* At least three years work experience as a software developer / engineer
* Ideally with relevant experience in regulated markets, specifically FDA and IVD including EN62304, ISO13485 and ISO9001.
* Image analysis experience advantageous.
* Good understanding of design control.
* Excellent general IT skills, including Excel and Word.
If you’re interested in knowing more about this role feel free to give me a call or Apply to this Advert