Digital Marketing Manager
Posted on Jul 30, 2021 by CV-Library
This global skincare focused business has seen unprecedented growth in recent years and is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to continue this.
This globally recognised Health & Beauty powerhouse, whose skincare brands have dominated the consumer market for over 30 years, are looking for a well-trained Digital Marketing Manager to take things up a notch. You'll get to work on a portfolio of multi-award-winning skincare brands trusted by dermatologists and endorsed by celebrities and skincare fanatics across the Globe.
With multi-billion-pound turnover and double-digit growth year on year, these guys are the real deal, but they still manage to maintain a true SME culture where your voice is heard, and you can execute ideas quickly.
Not only are they cash-rich, but they invest heavily in innovation across all areas of their desirable portfolio backing it up with bold marketing campaigns in line with their ambitious growth strategy. They really have solidified themselves as one of the major players in the skincare category outdoing some of the industry’s biggest names.
This truly is a great place to work, these guys are not the ‘usual’ in terms of the way they operate, they are passionate about flexible working, no hierarchy and they boast a fluid and flexible style which their employees love and so will you!
Sound good? I thought so, look below at what we have to offer!
* Digital Marketing Manager - Award-Winning Beauty Brands
* London & Home Based
* £50,000 - £55,000 Basic Salary, Exceptional Bonus Potential – up to 40%. Private Healthcare, Life Insurance, 30 Days Holiday, Remote Working with 1-2 days in the London office
Due to increased demand in the Digital channel and a big global focus on it, we are looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Manager to support the growth of the UK E-Commerce business through the development of Pure players such as Amazon & The Hut Group among others.
This role will see you managing the UK and IRE digital marketing strategy across a portfolio of skincare brands. Some of these brands have been in the consumer market for years and others are brand new, only breaking out into the market at the end of last year. There is a huge opportunity for you to make a difference here with the business heavily investing in their digital channels.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for:
* Working with the brand team to define a clear digital roadmap across the consumer portfolio, ensuring each brand has its own role to play and content is executed in a timely manner.
* Identify brand digital KPIs and track performance. Use these insights to guide the business strategy and make informed decisions.
* Lead planning, development, and execution of digital programmes such as SEO, PPC.
* Manage the overall user experience and customer journey online.
* Create a content calendar and execute this for social.
* Monitor UGC (Reviews/Q&As) and utilize insight to push other content and activities.
* Own eCommerce including keyword search, competitor analysis and on-page optimisation.
* Work collaboratively with other departments such as sales, brand and supply chain to ensure a superior shopper experience for consumers.
* Use test and learn within all pureplay accounts to drive growth
These guys move fast so be prepared to get up to speed quickly and work closely in a team that thrives on delivery.
We are needing someone with a strong background in consumer digital marketing.
You will have experience from either Agency or Client-side with experience across all social media channels. (YouTube, FB, Instagram and Tik Tok) Ideally, you will also have:
* Min 2:1 Degree
* 5 years of experience within an FMCG digital role.
* Experience with the creative and technical (SEO) aspects of eCommerce marketing content (e.g., Amazon PDPs)
* A demonstrable record of success delivering key digital KPIs.
If this role sounds like you then get in touch and apply.
PIE is a rare breed of recruitment agency.
Our mission is to cut out all the hassle and funny business that comes with job search. Above all, we believe in delivering a more bespoke service that puts people front and centre.
We’re sector specialists. We live and breathe the Automotive, Consumer & SaaS & Tech markets. And when it comes to people - sales, marketing & digitally minded folk are our bread and butter.
If you’re actively looking for something new, or you’re interested in staying up to date with what’s happening in your market, give PIE a call on (phone number removed)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £35k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual
£45k - £48k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£40k - £44k Annual