Posted on Jul 30, 2021 by CV-Library
A worldwide software provider is seeking a Software Engineer to join their passionate, lively team. They are focussed on making a more sustainable future and providing cleantech. As a Software Engineer, you will support the development of quality products by actively contributing and collaborating with team members and other developers across teams.
The company ensure you have an excellent work/life balance by offering flexible and hybrid working options. They’re all about career progression and want their employees to move up the ladder. They even have their own training courses (as well as external courses) which can be accessed by their employees. They’re a social bunch with regular events and great office culture with free food and drink! Other benefits include private medical insurance, season ticket loans, referral bonus scheme, cycle to work scheme and discount vouchers.
As a Software Engineer your key duties will include:
* Developing and maintaining software as a self-organising multi-disciplined scrum team
* Testing and creating automated tests for software
* Documenting code and product features
* Participating in planning, stand-ups, estimation, retrospectives and backlog grooming
* Guiding and mentoring other scrum team members
* Assisting Product Developments Services by handing assigned service requests and defects for customers both internal and external
* Recognising gaps in service delivery and proposing changes to address
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Software Engineer, you must have:
* Degree in Computer Science, Science, Software Engineering (or comparable professional development and commercial experience)
* 3+ years Commercial Java Software Development experience
* Knowledge of Agile
* Knowledge of relevant technologies and concepts including Object Orientated Design, Enterprise Database, AWS, Java or .Net experience, GIT, Web Services, CRM
* An optimistic outlook on life with common sense and a sense of humour!
If you’re interested in becoming a Software Engineer, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out