Senior Recruitment Consultant
Posted on Jul 30, 2021 by CV-Library
Prestige Recruitment Specialists have been providing temporary and permanent recruitment solutions for 30 years within Hull, Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia and are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join the Industrial department based at our Head Office in Hull. Ideally, you will have worked in recruitment previously or have sales experience, be a people-orientated individual who is driven by challenge and achieving success.
We need someone who is calm under pressure and flexible to travel throughout Hull and Yorkshire to support our clients’ needs, whilst also out there managing recruitment and marketing campaigns, visiting clients and attend networking events. You will work Monday to Friday from 08.30 – 17.30 but must be flexible as working hours can vary with clients’ needs and on-call duty via a mobile phone. The role includes:
* Business Development, attending meetings and driving sales;
* Identifying new and innovative ways to engage with an ever-changing candidate market;
* Candidate attraction through various channels including jobsites, social media and leaflet campaigns;
* Managing your own client base and building solid working relationships;
* Registering and interviewing candidates, ensuring they are fully compliant;
* Creating, managing and maintaining pools of labour to provide ensure 100% fulfilment for clients’ requirements;
* Full responsibility for the selection of labour supplied;
* Supporting and guiding team members within the department;
* Reporting daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s;
* On-call duties.
* Have experience in recruitment (preferred);
* Have a proven track record in sales and converting leads
* Possess a strong but friendly personality and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment;
* Be conscientious, passionate and driven;
* Work with discretion and confidentiality at all times;
* Be able to communicate at all levels with the ability to forge long-lasting relationships;
* Have a high level of spoken/written English and be IT literate, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook;
* Hold a full, clean driving licence with own vehicle;
We can offer you:
* A competitive salary (D.O.E);
* 28 days’ holiday (including public holidays) with increased holiday entitlement on length of service;
* Regular Company events;
* A family-feel environment in a business with 30 years’ experience in recruitment.
If this sounds like the role you’re looking for, please call Dawn Benson at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information Alternatively, send your CV with covering letter .
Your application will be given consideration however, if you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award-winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for 30 years throughout the UK
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £50k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£18k - £26k Annual
£30k - £34k Annual
£25k - £45k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual