Posted on Jul 30, 2021 by CV-Library
Vacancy - Electrician
Hours: Monday to Friday 7.30am to 4pm.
Location: Kingston, Surrey area (SW London area)
Salary: £32,000 to £ 38,000 with company share options
Company Vehicle can be provided
Rhodium Consulting are recruiting for a growing company in the Construction and Property Maintenance sector working in commercial and residential properties.
They provide electrical services such as LED lighting, Smart home automation, fire and security installation as well as other building services.
Their clients are mainly located around the SW London and Surrey areas.
Due to company growth they are looking for a domestic / commercial electrical installer to join them.
* It will involve carrying out electrical repairs, maintenance and installations within domestic/commercial properties
* Testing, inspection and fault finding of electrical equipment.
* Ensuring all administration related to jobs is completed in a timely fashion.
Electrician – Essential skills:
* Experienced Electrician in carrying out testing and maintenance / remedial works on domestic and commercial properties.
* You will have 18th Edition and either 2391/ 2394/ 2395 qualification.
* Must have experience in testing and maintaining emergency lighting.
* An understanding of Health and Safety Regulations within the workplace
* Fire Alarm servicing experience a bonus!
* Full UK driving licence.
* Experienced in offering an excellent customer service to clients.
* You will know how to go ‘above and beyond’ to offer customer service at an excellent level.
In return we will provide
* Ongoing career development opportunities
* A company vehicle
* Generous staff discount
* 24 Hr employee assistance programme
* 28 day holiday allowance
If you are a qualified or part qualified electrician with excellent customer facing skills and the desire to help grow a business, please send your CV.
All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Rhodium Consulting Ltd is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in wholesalers, merchants and distributors within the building products sector. We strive to be the industry leader in delivering the highest calibre of candidates to our client companies, whilst enhancing the careers of our candidates. For further information and contact details, please visit our website
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25 - £25 Hourly
£18 - £20 Annual
£20 - £22 Hourly
£200 - £200 Daily
£20 - £22 Hourly
£35k - £36k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£30k - £31k Annual