Posted on Jul 29, 2021 by CV-Library
Apple Recruitment Services are working on behalf of their Client to recruit a Communications Manager to provide a communications service, encompassing, internal and external communications PR and community relations, operating both in support and as a driver to the meeting of the Company objectives.
This is a fantastic opportunity join an award winning organisation that has been providing services in Northern Ireland for over 30 years. The company have a family-feel culture, with great rewards and benefits for their staff.
The salary is £32,000 - £35,000 per annum, depending on experience. The company offer an array of benefits from a contributory pension scheme, life assurance; free parking, give as you earn scheme, 31 days paid holidays.
Hours of work are 37 per week. Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am-4.30pm. Although additional hours may be required from time to time to support the running of exhibitions, conferences and other industry events.
You will need:
* Degree/Equivalent in marketing, communications, public relations or related business discipline.
* A minimum of 3 years’ experience in handling of relevant corporate affairs type activities.
* Experience of effectively communicating with a broad spectrum of stakeholders to include business, community and political stakeholders.
* Experience of budget management and the delivery of cost-effective communication solutions.
* Highly focused and results driven.
* You will need to be eligible to work in the UK and able to start work within Belfast within about 3 months of application.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director and with one direct report, the Communications Manager will:
1. Develop a comprehensive public relations strategy working across the group to identify the most suitable communication methods which assists the meeting of business objectives, opportunities, or targets within Company guidelines
2. To lead the businesses Responsible Business Programme to include the annual publication of a Responsible Business Report
3. Develop an internal Communications Strategy which supports the overall mission and vision of the organisation to support wider Health Life and wellbeing programmes.
4. Develop an external Communications Strategy which engages with key stakeholders to further the reputation and standing of the Company to include a Stakeholder Engagement Strategy.
5. Lead the operation of an effective press and PR office including management of third parties to respond to the needs of the business on a 365 basis.
6. Manage crisis PR issues and the risk to the organisation.
7. Measure and monitor performance of the department against targets and provide timely and regular reports demonstrating how the Communications and Corporate Affairs strategies are being delivered within the agreed budget.
8. Arrange, organise exhibition displays, and major launch activities as required in order to support and develop the marketing strategy, whilst being cost effective, ensure the exhibitions promote the desired company image and achieve the appropriate business results.
9. Assist where appropriate in the development of the company marketing strategy with specific reference to providing a coordinated approach to maximising publicity and public relations coverage from relevant marketing activities.
10. Co-ordinate, control and monitor Communications and Corporate Affairs expenditure to ensure that the overall budget is maintained within budgetary constraints.
11. Support the development of the Charitable Trust through support on Fundraising and publicity relating to the work of the Trust.
To express an interest please send your CV to Patricia in Microsoft word format by clicking on the link and I will be in touch.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£34.5k - £40k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£23.6k - £23.6k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£365 - £365 Daily