Business Development Executive
Posted on Jul 29, 2021 by CV-Library
Have you a proven track record in Sales and Relationship Management?
Would you like to work for a company that has a first-class benefit package?
Would you like to work for a global organization that will provide stability, longevity, and opportunity in an exciting role?
Anderson Knight is looking for a driven and dynamic Business Development Executive for one of client based in Lanarkshire.
You will be reporting to Head of UK Off Trade. My client is a global organization that has massive expansion plans and has a rare and exciting opportunity to join the sales team.
The role will primarily support the Scotland National Account Manager with building routes to market, brand awareness and brand distribution in the retailers.
You will be a crucial part of the International Commercial team, and this is also an autonomous, creative role that will keep you galvanized and engaged.
You will be working in the FMCG industry promoting my client’s range of products while looking at various promotions and launches. You will be covering the West/Central Scotland.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* You will be required to develop a strategic plan to achieve sales targets
* You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong customer relationships
* You will be required to achieve operational results buy executing sales processes
* Develop and implement new ideas, promotions, and campaigns.
* Drive brand awareness and distribution in symbol and independent convenience accounts
* Plan, organised and support sales strategies in alignment with company objectives
* Helping to develop and implement the UK strategy.
* Based within their territory the candidate should cultivate and nurture relationships with their key customer counterparts.
* The candidate will have the support from all internal stakeholders to make this role their own. They must drive growth through rigour, enterprise and tenacity as well as being able to work collaboratively with other departments.
* Involved in product launches and promotions
* The ideal candidate needs to be tenacious, dynamic, proactive, and determined to succeed.
* Value and distribution are critical so a strong commercial acumen and tenacity to keep pushing in the face of adversity is a necessity
Knowledge, skills & Attributes:
* You should have a good working knowledge of specialist retail
* You will have the understanding and ability in the sales process
* You will have experience in developing good customer relationships
* The ability to work off your own initiative
* You will have excellent communication skills both verbally and written
* You should have strong negotiating skills and influencing skills
* You will have previous experience of delivering presentations and tender proposals to a high standard
* You will be able establish strong working relations both internally and externally
* You will be required to have strong MS skills including Excel
* You will be able to identify areas that need improvement or changing
* Ability to work across multiple channels and deal with different buyer types.
* Good knowledge of spirits
* Excellent working knowledge of distillation process is advantageous.
* Flexible and able to operate in a strong mature market.
* Ability to build and maintain strategic business partnerships.
So, if you have a proven track record in Relationship Management and would like to work with a company that has exciting expansion plans, well established, has an excellent reputation and offers a first class benefit package and a company bonus each year please send in your CV today to take advantage of this rare and exciting career opportunity
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£21k - £24k Annual
£24k - £26k Annual
£22k - £22k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£27k - £29k Annual
£24k - £25k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£18k - £24k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual