Business Development Executive
Posted on Jul 29, 2021 by CV-Library
Required: A new Business Development Executive to work for my client***
If you've got demonstrable experience of selling business intelligence/market research information across public & private sectors then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Interested? Then read on...
Tell me more about the role...
You will be primarily responsible for building a strong pipeline to generate new business across your designated territory.
Working in the company's City Of London office for part of the week, and from home for the rest of it, you'll report to the Sales Director and will be tasked with the following:
- Managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Generating new leads and identify opportunities for new business
- Developing outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who's got experience of selling business intelligence/market research information across public & private sectors. They'll also need you to have experience of selling within finance industry.
Plus, it's essential that you've got experience of business development and have proven track record of generating new business and consistently hitting and over-achieving targets.
In addition, it's essential that you possess the following:
- A hungry and ambitious nature
- Exceptional consultative selling skills
- A true hunter mentality that thrives on winning
You'll also need to be the following:
- Positive in your approach and proactive in your work
- Able to work autonomously whilst being a productive member of a team
- A proven top performer and be in the top-biller within your existing role
If you've got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Business Development Executive role and we'd love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This Business Development Executive position offers a basic salary between £30,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
On top of this, you can expect to earn a performance related bonus of up to £20,000 per annum if you hit your personal targets
Tell me a bit about the hiring company...
Established in 2009, they are a global expert in providing unrivalled intelligence, analysis, industry knowledge within the finance and IT sectors.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Earn above average and have ample opportunity to progress
- Offer a one of a kind product that is unrivalled
- Are growing organisation with big plans and goals for the future
Think you've got what it takes?
If you think you're the perfect fit for this Business Development Executive role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Business Development Executive position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Sales Consultant or as a Sales Executive
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£18k - £24k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual