Posted on Jul 29, 2021 by CV-Library
Skills Direct are delighted to working with an employer of choice based in Westbury that are looking to recruit a Project manager initially for 6 months period to cover maternity.
What you will be doing:
* Manage multiple projects with full budget control and responsibility , delivered to customers deadlines
* Communicate to key department/staff the status of the project and their responsibility.
* On site surveys, meetings, communications and obtain approvals.
* Prepare plans considering H&S, site specific RAs and cost effectiveness. Track installation against target.
What you need in order to succeed:
* Proven project management experience – managing multiple projects.
* Engineering/technical qualification / background advantageous
* Conversant with PM principles and an understanding of modern manufacturing techniques and methods.
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
* Understanding of latest H & S requirements, particularly working on building sites.
What you will receive:
* £30,000 to £32,000 per annum
* Monday o Friday - full time.
* Training in the office, and then remote working.
* After return to the office - there will be hybrid option after 26 weeks
What to do next:
If this position sounds of interest then please contact Sarah at Skills Direct Ltd.
Skills Direct are acting as an employment business in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £50k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual
£30k - £32k Annual