Posted on Jul 29, 2021 by CV-Library
Are you looking to take your Accountancy career to the next step?
Interaction Accountancy and Finance are actively recruiting an exciting position as a Management Accountant to join our clients Financial Planning and Analytic team based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Delivering timely high-quality financial information to internal stakeholders
· Supporting the Finance Manager with the annual budget preparation process Assisting in ad hoc project work and issue resolutions
· Calculating employee sales commissions and ensuring appropriate accruals are maintained
· Preparation and analysis of KPIs for the finance team and wider business
· Reconciliation and analysis of general ledger accounts, particularly those relating to inventory, GRNI and deferred income
· Working under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Work with people on the monthly payroll team
· Assess, and where appropriate, challenge functional plans to ensure that all developments support the business in delivering its strategy.
The successful applicant will have:
· Professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
· 3+ years of professional accounting experience.
· Reporting, budgeting and forecasting experience, along with decision support capability.
· High level of business acumen
· Ability to manage own workload effectively under own initiative.
· Advanced computer skills in MS Office and databases.
Whats in it for you?
· On-site parking
· Monday-Friday can be flexible.
· A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity
· Pension scheme - 8.5% company contribution
· 25 days annual leave not including bank holidays
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £45k Annual
£180 - £220 Daily
£36k - £36k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£40k - £47k Annual
£34k - £38k Annual
£42k - £45k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual