UK | Agile Product Owner_SSC_L3
Posted on Jul 29, 2021 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
Littleton, CO 80120
28 Jul 2021
Product Owner required to work on a 9-month initial contract
£450 Inside of IR35
Digital Operations is a programme developing new core capabilities in the areas of system observability and automation. The goal is to create intelligent insight into performance across the entire technology stack, and then act on this automatically so as to eliminate manual intervention from technology operations. Initially this capability is being developed in the enterprise IT domain. The end goal is to extent the capability beyond IT to Operational Technology in order to maximise benefit and the return on investment.
As the Product Manager for Observability/Application Performance Management, you will be the domain expert for tools and solutions that deliver this capability. You will establish how best to exploit tools and technologies to ensure we have intelligent insight into the health and performance of applications, infrastructure and networks - to create visibility across the entire IT technology stack, top-to-bottom and end-to-end.
You will own all aspects of the products in your suite from roadmaps to finance. You'll be the point of contact to internal customers and ensure the products delivery value and benefit now and in the future.
You will work with the Domain Architect and Product Manager for Automation as part of an agile delivery programme that will build the entire Digital Operations capability.
• Be the domain expert in observability and applications performance management tools and technology.
• Own the roadmap for deployment and development of these tools to exploit features for maximum benefit whilst managing risk, constraints, and finances
• Lead experts from other domains to gather their input to understand the problems to be solved, opportunities to exploit and build the use cases that inform feature value decisions
• Lead experts from other domains in the evaluation of options in tools and technologies that can deliver value and solve real world problems
• Build and prioritise the backlog for delivery by the agile delivery team that will deliver the tool roadmap
• Be the voice of the customer to the agile delivery team and own all value decisions on feature delivery
Seeking a future focused, adaptable, agile Product Manager and IT Leader who has the following attributes:
• You are an established technical Product Manager with a track record of designing and delivering innovative solutions in situations where the answer was not immediately obvious
• You are future focused, and you champion the opportunities that emerging technology can bring in the areas of observability, application monitoring and machine learning
• You are unphased by the challenge of learning the features and architectural requirements of new tools and technologies
• You are an excellent communicator, able to translate highly technical language into plain English for non-technical managers - you enjoy being the bridge between these worlds
• You are comfortable absorbing business focused ambitions and turning these into product roadmaps, evaluating new technologies and features and guiding the implementation to success
Please call to confirm your application on and I will be more than happy to share the full job description with you.