Posted on Jul 27, 2021 by CV-Library
x2 Solution Architects - Remote (Milton Keynes)
6 month contract
Pay Rate to Candidate: Umbrella - £526 - £555
In-scope of IR35
Provide expert design advice to capital programmes and projects, Ensuring specified design is reflected in funding allocation to programmes and individual projects. Contribute advice as a project team member of programmes and projects. Manage stakeholders; Produce, finalise and approve all documentation for your projects; Apply experience and lessons learnt to ensure procurements keep to programme.
Solution Architect required to work across projects to support the projects through the delivery lifecycle, this is to cover a current vacancy until a full time member can be recruited
To act as the design authority for projects and programmes, responsible for the compilation of the high level architecture to support programmes and their constituent projects based on the strategic vision. To design solutions directly for Route Services Information Technology customers in the business, and check that the solutions built align with the as-is and to-be technical infrastructure.
Public sector or utilities
Mixture - working across two or three projects and the life cycle - accountabilities as a tech consultant to the project manager - have the support of the other solution architects. Waterfall methodology and agile.
Top three techs - Azure, asset management experience and Geo - location data
1. Develop solution designs in line with RSIT strategy, standards and definitions allowing for the appropriate integration of the clients interfaces, data and systems at a strategic level.
2. Set technical standards for development of the applications solution.
3. Engage colleagues in other areas of RSIT to verify that the proposed design fits in with existing/proposed infrastructure, and where non-conformant, reconfigure or seek exception approval.
4. Manage stakeholder understanding and expectation regarding the application design; confirming functionality meets business needs.
5. Use agreed application design to act as an informed buyer for applications development from third parties; validating specifications and commercial constraints are clearly communicated and understood.
6. Direct third party resources to develop the application, acting as a point of clarification for complex design issues verifying that the end product remains on time, cost and quality target.
7. Verifying that programme/project related applications knowledge is shared appropriately in order to drive re-use of data, processes and technology where appropriate.
* Extensive experience of working as a Technical Architect in a corporate IS function
* Experience of delivering architecture components / compliance within an environment where systems and services are delivered via outsourced arrangements with key suppliers
* Enterprise integration concepts and technologies
* Middleware concepts and technologies
* Web concepts and technologies CASE/Modelling tools
For more information please contact David Trogu on (phone number removed)
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£575 - £625 Daily
£650 - £700 Annual
£65k - £80k Annual
£600 - £700 Daily
£80k - £90k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual