Implementation Project Manager
Posted on Jul 27, 2021 by CV-Library
We require an experienced Project Manager who has in-depth project management and sales enablement expertise along with a passion for helping customers transform the way they manage their data and content.
As a key member of our Service Delivery team, the Project Manager will be at the forefront of our mission with customers and responsible for the following: understanding our customers’ data management challenges and improvement needs, establishing and maintaining project scope and timelines, project financials, and facilitating project communication to ensure a successful implementation based on the customers’ requirements.
Leading and mentoring talented project team members implementing and configuring the solution. Becoming a customer advocate, working closely with other Pitcher teams (Product, Sales, Engineering) to ensure customer success today and in the future.
This role can be based in our UK, Spain, Germany or Switzerland offices.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
* Primary customer liaison managing communication between the project team, customer, and internal stakeholders.
* Track and communicate project status, plans issues, timelines, action items, and budgets.
* Manage project scope respecting the customer team and Pitcher needs.
* Assess and track project risk and develop mitigation plans as necessary.
* Work with the project team to scope the required effort and define timelines.
* Lead the customer in the rapid configuration and implementation of applications as per our proven methodology.
* Work closely with the customer and project team to identify and ensure delivery against key business drivers.
* Support pre-sales activities from a services perspective, including defining customer needs, scoping engagements, and delivering Statements of Work.
* Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the project life cycle.
* Ensure process compliance with all regulatory and Pitcher procedural requirements