Posted on Jul 27, 2021 by Vendors Exchange Inc.
Vendors Exchange (VE) is looking for dedicated Production Assistants to support all aspects of remanufacturing vending machine equipment. Prior light industrial/assembly experience preferred, but not required! VE is a family work environment that prides itself on providing it's employees with a collaboration, flexibility, & growth opportunities.
The VE team will count on you for various crucial tasks including, but not limited to triaging used equipment parts, steam washing equipment, prepping vending cabinets for body work & paint, assembling the necessary coils for vending machine candy and snack trays, assembling parts on our new doors that go on the used equipment, building vend buckets or assisting with dock and shipping actives. If you want to prove yourself and work your way up the ranks in vending, this is the place to start. Strong work ethic, dependability and positive attitudes are essential. If you are a hungry to learn we will teach you the VE way to become a vending mechanic!
• To repair, refurbish, replace items on a variety of vending equipment (buckets, trays, body, etc.) and restore them to a "like new" condition.
• Build a variety of subassemblies for refurbished equipment to the highest standard, using provided tools with minimal guidance.
• Assist & deliver subassemblies to vending mechanics and finishers.
• Read sales orders to configure the vending machine trays to meet customers needs.
• Follow a build process on every product and thoroughly check the work has been done correctly with extreme accuracy.
• To maintain a level of completed units in various work areas to meet daily/weekly production plans.
• Takes pride in the workspace and maintains a neat and clean work environment.
• Other duties as assigned.
· Reliable and dependable; able to come to work on time.
· Light assembly with basic knowledge of small hand and/or power tools is strongly required.
· Ability to work under minimal guidance and supervision; self-starter.
· Maintain a positive attitude.
· Consistently demonstrates the ability and willingness to follow Company policies and procedures
· Demonstrates flexibility to perform a variety of tasks when asked.
· Maintain a fast and steady pace with appreciation to quality.
· Ability to read and follow work instructions.
· Knowledge of how to use a pallet jack is a plus.
· Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
· Ability to stand 90% of the workday.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$22.6 - $23.8 Hourly