Posted on Jul 25, 2021 by Helm LLC
Who are we looking for?
Helm is seeking a Data Scientist to play a key role in creating and advancing the Helm analytics landscape in a fast-paced, agile environment. This individual must be passionate about big data and analytics to provide insight and a deeper dive covering many business topics.
One must be excited and encouraged to work with multiple levels of stakeholders to make data actionable and ensure data integrity. We are a small to mid-sized rapidly growing organization, and this opportunity will play an important part in our continued evolution.
Why work for us?
We offer a culture centered around accountability, integrity, and results; paired with great benefits and competitive salary. Benefits include Health, Dental, and Vision coverage, 401 (k) with company match, PTO, flexible hours and more.
Who Is Helm?
Helm is not a company of individuals. Helm is a team, composed of talented people dedicated to helping brand loyalty strengthen between our clients and their customers. No matter what responsibilities an individual has, each one is supported by and relies upon the strengths of everyone on the team. Through our collective dedication, diligence, professionalism, integrity, grit, and imagination, we help the worlds most recognized brands fit into the everyday lives of their employees, consumers, and franchisees - to build and strengthen affinity. Each member of the Helm team understands and is committed to our philosophy and is empowered to continually discover new and innovative ways to achieve our mission and vision.
- Bachelor's degree in Data Analytics, Data Science, or similar.
- Minimum of five years' experience working with structured and non-structured data to deliver business intelligence.
- Proven track record of developing dashboards and reports to meet business needs.
- Hands on experience working with Business Intelligence software to meet operational needs and visualize strategic growth opportunities to management.
- Extensive experience with databases.
- Prior application of data and reporting integrity and sustainability.
- eCommerce platforms (ideally Magento)
- Google Analytics
- SQL Server
- Python or R
- Machine Learning/ Artificial Intelligence is a plus
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$300k - $500k Annual
$300k - $500k Annual
$120k - $165k Annual
$120k - $135k Annual