Posted on Jul 24, 2021 by CV-Library
We are currently working with a market leading UK Main Contractor & Developer that currently has a turnover of more than £700 million. Over the last 25 years they have built a range of different partnering relationships and have a substantial order book and a large pipeline for upcoming projects.
They have also been developing their own portfolio and have pipeline of development schemes which means that it is an incredibly exciting time for my client.
The business specialises in range of new build and refurbishment projects, as well as major mixed-use schemes.
Sectors include: Housing Development, Community regeneration schemes and Retirement Living, Education, Healthcare & Leisure.
This business unit has a current turnover of £450 Million and they are looking to grow over the next 5 years. They tend to take on projects from £2m to £100m.
The business mainly operates as a Contractor working for Private clients, local councils, and housing associations.
Senior Site Manager – Northampton
Our client is currently recruiting a Site Managers to work as part of an ongoing 10-year framework which involves the construction of new build residential properties as well as the conversion / refurbishment of existing residential and commercial dwellings.
Works to include but are not limited to:
* New Build – Various construction methods
* Strip out of external cladding – EWI / Zinc / Rainscreen
* FRA Works – Passive fire protection and Fire stopping
* Remedial works
* New Roofing
* Structural works
What are the essentials for this role?
* Leadership and Management Skills
* A strong track record in managing residential projects - We will look at individuals that have worked for other main contractors and ideally candidates that have worked on similar public sector residential refurbishment projects.
* Experience managing these elements of a residential scheme – External Cladding, FRA Works, Remedial Works, Roofing, MEP
* Team player – Someone that is approachable, confident, and driven.
* Attention to detail & Quality driven – We need individuals that will complete and deliver these works to a high quality and without defects.
* Good Communication Skills – Your role will involve liaising and managing the team, subcontractors onsite, in meetings, by phone and email regarding timings, work required, materials etc. You will also need to communicate with Senior management to provide updates, request resources etc.
* Organisation skills – ensuring daily site diaries are completed, managing site paperwork such permits to work, ensuring compliance with RAMs
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £50k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£250 - £260 Daily
£55k - £65k Annual
£48k - £52k Annual
£240 - £250 Daily
£275 - £285 Daily
£250 - £250 Daily
£50k - £60k Annual
£45k - £60k Annual