Posted on Jul 23, 2021 by CV-Library
Door-Stop International Limited designs, manufactures, and supplies composite doors in the United Kingdom. The company offers fire doors for apartments, flats, and dwellings. Offering comprehensive and compelling product portfolios that provide the perfect door solution for every opening. It also provides online ordering services. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Huthwaite, United Kingdom. As of February 24, 2014, Door-Stop International Limited operates as a subsidiary of Masonite International Corporation.
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Manager to report to the Logistics and Planning Manager, the Warehouse Manager will provide strong leadership to implement and manage the processes on site whilst ensuring the delivery of key Safety, Quality, Service and Productivity objectives. The role will work in partnership with the planning and operations teams, to enable service by clear inventory management.
Our Warehouse Manager perks and benefits are:
· Competitive Salary
· 25 days holiday
· Salary sacrifice pension scheme
· Free onsite parking
· Healthcare cash plan
Warehouse Manager Overview
In this role you will be:
· Responsible for the safety of the team along with driving a positive safety culture
· Managing consistent and accurate stock taking
· Continually improving the processes to support production deliverables
· Working with Supply chain and materials team to ensure inventory expectations are met
· Ensuring that quality products are delivered to operations and any defects are man-aged with the supply chain via NCR channel
· Ensuring robust process for stock rotation
· Driving team engagement and performance
· Creating and delivering the logistics strategy inline with the Huthwaite strategy
· Attending the level 4 where required and run the level 3 tier meeting ensuring metrics are met and actions managed
· Ensuring the delivery of ‘Vac pack’ items are met to support value stream
· Ensuring all consignment is maintained to agreed levels
· Managing the training matrix for the team including FLTs
· Full UK driving license
· Warehouse Management experience within a manufacturing environment is essential
· Team leadership experience is essential
· Demonstrated strong leadership skills along with high level of integrity and profes-sionalism.
· Demonstrated ability to coach, teach and mentor hourly and salary associates to drive improvement activities.
· Strong working knowledge of process management & driving improvement in manu-facturing
· Natural communicator with a strong sense of urgency and communicate at all levels of the organisation.
· First class collaborator and hands on leader of cross functional teams driving im-provements.
· Strong Facilitation skills change management experience and project management.
· Excellent Analytical, oral / written communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
· Strong Business and Financial Acumen
· Ability to think/act both strategically and tactically.
· System Thinker – ability to see and understand overall picture.
· Ability to Travel where required.
· Accountable and flexible
· Integrity under pressure
· An innovator
At Doorstop International Masonite, operating as a subsidiary of Masonite International Corporation we believe a door is more than just a door; and we also know that the employees who build our doors are more than just employees, they work in environments that promote a culture of creativity, collaboration, adaptability and integrity based on a strong commitment to our vision.
In 1924, William Mason did not change the industry when he created Masonite, he created a new one, one that transformed waste into worth and materials into what matters. That revolution is part of Masonite, it is how we are changing the way people think about doors and making everyone see that doors are not about keeping people out, they are about letting people in. At Masonite, we keep our doors open to new perspectives, new voices, and new opportunities. We break down barriers and we help people walk through walls
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£27k - £30k Annual
£33k - £36k Annual
£33k - £36k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£32k - £35k Annual
£32k - £36k Annual