Customer Service Representative
Posted on Jul 23, 2021 by ALLPRO PARKING HOLDINGS LLC
Come work with us at Allpro!
At Allpro Parking our culture defines who we are, what we do, and where we are going. The Allpro Way - Experience the Professional Difference. As we grow, we seek and embrace employees who share these values in performing quality work by providing a superior customer and client experience. We are committed to: Integrity, Loyalty, Diversity, Innovation, Courtesy, and Community. Customer Service Starts at the Curb.
Available Shifts: Overnights for Friday, Saturday and Sundays; Saturday and Sunday 2:00pm to 10:00pm.
- Be attentive to and assist customers as requested.
- Provide a friendly greeting upon arrival and departure of patrons.
- Provide appropriate and proper verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Perform proper posting as directed by your supervisor.
- Ensure that all problems are proactively addressed and inform the supervisor as they arise.
- Provide directions and instructions to customers as requested.
- Ensure that the garage, lots, stairwells, office areas and elevator lobbies are organized, clean, and free from trash, litter, debris and trip hazards.
- Complete walkthroughs to ensure that all operations are running smoothly.
- Follow a maintenance check list of daily tasks such as mopping and sweeping.
- Supervise entrances and exits during peak hours.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience in customer service or a related field.
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Must conform to Allpro Parking's uniform dress requirements.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to work independently.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$17 - $22 Annual