Electrical Engineer (Signal Processing/Embedded SW)
Posted on Jul 23, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Electrical Engineer with expertise in Signal Processing & Embedded SW. This role is permanent position based in Luzern Canton (with good home office allowance).
- Develop mechatronic products from the idea to series production.
- Hold responsibility within an interdisciplinary project team for signal processing, measurement technology & electronics.
- Partake in programming hardware-related systems.
- Construct prototypes & implement of process tests.
- Independently implement the documentation of results & generate new product ideas.
- Maintain & further develop existing products.
- Take over technical project management if necessary.
Your Experience & Profile:
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in the area of Electrical Engineering.
- Skilled & experienced in the areas of Signal Processing, Measurement Technology, Electronics & Embedded Software.
- Proficient in programming hardware-related systems.
- Completed University Degree Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Dynamic, flexible & motivated with strong communication skills.
- Very proficient in quickly becoming familiarized with complex physical processes.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) & a good command of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.