Posted on Jul 23, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Operative Buyer vacancy for our Oerlikon based client in the energy sector.
- Several years of purchasing experience in a supply chain role within industrial or manufacturing environment
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Technical or commercial educational background in Supply Chain/Purchasing or Business related field
- Languages: German, fluent in written and spoken, good English skills is of advantage
- Being accountable for on-time-delivery performance and operational supplier quality along with processing orders, following up with suppliers, monitoring deliveries and processing of order deviations and complaints
- Creating frame contracts to increase the price competitiveness and material availability, as well as negotiating with supplier prices and delivery time
- Ensuring correct and precise master data including monitoring and adjusting system data, working on inventory reduction and handling of error messages
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders such as Engineering, Project Management and Production as well as internal and external Supplier
Location: Oerlikon, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.