DWH/MS SQL Developer (SSAS, SSIS)
Posted on Jul 23, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
DWH/MS SQL Developer vacancy requiring profound SSAS and SSIS knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 8+ years of experience with Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence projects, ideally within the financial industry
- Academic degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Expertise in in MS SQL partitioning, column store and large volumes of data together with familiarity with relational, dimensional, multi-dimensional and OLAP technology
- Proficiency with SSAS and SSIS, especially in developing Cubes using SSAS and reports using SSRS
- Strong knowledge of MDX, ADO, .NET and XMLA as well as experience with TOAD, TeamCity and SQL Developer interfaces is desirable
- Awareness of evolving concepts in MS BI 2019 such as Power BI, Column Store or Tabular Model is preferred as well as practice with JIRA and proven knowledge of Agile methodologies including SAFe
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Working on a business information reporting application within a scaled agile project team
- Supporting the application in production from conception to implementation
- Participating in shaping the BI strategy, architecture and landscape
- Provide performance tuning as well as loading and partitioning of data
- Delivering software changes to our stakeholders
- Collaborating with team members and project management in Zurich and across borders and seizing an excellent networking and experience-sharing opportunity
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.