Posted on Jul 23, 2021 by Cirrus Nexus
Azure Cloud Developer w/Azure Stack needed to join the Global Data Governance and Compliance Management team. The team is embarking on an ambitious roadmap to deliver Data Governance and Compliance Management services across the organization. The candidate will join an established team to help deliver a data catalogue sitting across Azure and AWS data hubs.
- Integration of MS Purview across AWS and Azure Data Hubs
- Establishing RBAC
- Developing serverless applications
- Exposing applications as APIs
- Event messaging patterns and API integration using the Azure stack
Essential Experience and Job Requirements
- Strong analytic skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Familiar with Azure tech stack
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools
- Experience with Python, C++
- Data catalogue experience
- RBAC tooling experience
- Previous experience in data governance (nice to have)
With the ongoing pandemic, this role will be home-based. It is however important to consider the likelihood of working in our offices in the London area from time-to-time when the circumstances around office-based work return to normal.
NOTE: This post is 1099 or C2C.