entry level .NET Application Developer
Posted on Jul 23, 2021 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking an entry level .NET Application Developer to support all aspects of a configured Commercial Off -The Shelf Software (COTS) and additional subsystems.
*Candidates must reside in GA or neighboring state.*
This is a Application Developer position supporting configuration of all aspects of an Off -The Shelf Software application. The selected candidate will perform requirement gathering and analysis, perform application configuration tasks, reference table configurations, set up users with access permissions for various functions, application development for change requests, Scripting, software debugging, source control, application testing, preparation of implementation specifications and production application support.
- Candidate MUST possess good understanding of different software development methodologies; both traditional and Agile.
- Candidates must possess a bachelor's degree. Prefer the degree be in the following fields:
Computer/Management Information Systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience writing SQL queries.
- Experience with OO development (.Net, Java, C)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies, standards, coding best practices
- Working knowledge of SQL server or Oracle databases
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn
- 2 years of application development and support experience
- Experience in Visual Basic .NET
*Even though this is an entry level job, the hiring manager will consider anyone having some college or intern experience, to few years of experience*
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer/Management Information Systems or Mathematics Required
Visual Basic .NET Required 2 Years
Java Required 2 Years
C# Required 2 Years
Knowledge of SQL server or Oracle databases Required 2 Years
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.