Senior Aion (CA) Applications Developer
Posted on Jul 23, 2021 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a Senior Aion (CA) Applications Developer/Senior CA Aion Business Rules Expert for a 3 YEARS Project, can work onsite in Lincoln, NE or REMOTE. If remote, there may be times when coming to the central office will be required.
*Will accept H1 Visa applicants*
Mandatory General Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with production support of a large, complex application including the ability to resolve problems in constrained timeframes.
- Experience working as part of a large software development team using structured procedures and guidelines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to gather and provide information effectively, regardless of audience.
- Strong collaboration, service, and interpersonal skills with various levels of business and technical team members and management.
- Strong analytical skills that include working directly with business analysts and business sponsors to determine sound technical solutions for business requirements.
- Strong organization, planning, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
Mandatory Aion Developer Requirements: all mandatory requirements must be met by experience current within the last year
- At least 3 years software development experience with the Aion toolset, version 11 or above. Experience must be in support of a large, complex application with AION executing on a Microsoft Windows client.
- At least 3 years experience with relational databases, including logical design and understanding of physical design components.
- At least 3 years experience translating complex relational database tables into an object model design supporting a large Aion application. Experience translating business requirements to an object model design, including defining the interface between business tasks and a large existing data model. Experience taking advantage of inheritance and polymorphism in implementing that design. Experience blending new class structures into a large existing Aion application.
- At least 3 years experience with configuration management of Aion objects.
- At least 5 years full life cycle software development experience. Software development experience must be in support of a large, complex application system.
- Experience designing and implementing GUI windows using the Aion toolset.
- Experience implementing application security using RACF.
- Experience with the configuration management of objects using SVN Version Manager.
- Working knowledge of the following tools: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Visio.
- Experience managing small-to-medium projects or components of larger projects.
Travel expenses are not paid by the client.
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".