Digital Project Manager/Program Manager - French speaking contract
Posted on Jul 23, 2021 by Mikado Resources Ltd
This is a freelance position that is a bit more than a Project Manager but not quite a Program Manager and is oriented towards digital transformation/digital project management (collection of needs, formatting, framing).
The objective is to support our client on E-commerce, mobility, Track to Trace, IoT...
Good knowledge of the food or agricultural sector would be a real advantage.
Fluent French and professional English is required.
The desired start is sometime between now and September with the duration being 1-year minimum. Mostly this role can be worked remotely but some onsite days will be required occasionally.
You will report to the Chief Digital Officer.
- Identify the functional and digital boundaries and needs of the company,
- Supporting IT project managers in the digitization of business processes and needs
- In-depth reflection on the opportunities in the efficiency and growth research
- Studies on the impact of new technologies and on the organization of the company with a view to rationalization and industrialization through digital technology,
- Opportunity and feasibility studies of the envisaged transition projects,
Implementation of a digital transition strategy,
Management of projects aiming to accomplish the expected changes in coordination with the different divisions of the company,
- Reporting to the management and analysis of the performance of the projects undertaken,
- In-depth technological watch
- Assess the digital maturity of the company and its employees. In other words, determine at what stage of change the management, the teams and globally, the company are positioned
- Define with the business departments the necessary digital transformation of the value chain (processes, flows, and work organization for example) supported by new technologies
- Propose and implement digital solutions to support marketing and business needs to create growth opportunities: generate leads, new customers and/or revenues, customer relations, digital b2c business
- Understand the challenges of digital transformation within the company
- Define measurable performance indicators to validate the proper conduct of operations and the success of its mission
- Involve each department of the company in the digital transformation strategy and projects and define a very operational roadmap with the business referents
- experience in digital but also knowledge of the world we live in (you should be interested in technological, sociological, and commercial changes), the ability to bring a vision and transmit it
- change management
- Rigorous and methodological project management in order to carry the transformation project throughout the company, coordinate a large number of stakeholders, prioritize actions and optimize their impact
- Know how to manage large Opex and Capex budgets and negotiate external services
- Technological watch and appetite for new digital technologies at the service of the company
- interpersonal skills, pedagogy, patience, perseverance, rigor in execution
- knowledge of the company's digital marketing issues: web to farm, E-commerce/marketplace, social media, monetization, influence, social media, mobile and devices, e-CRM, e-reputation, Intranet, user experience, employer brand, etc.