Regulatory Affairs Manager MAA
Posted on Jul 23, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
We have a new project opportunity for experienced Regulatory Affairs Manager to support post marketing and life cycle management tasks in order to obtain successful approval.
* Input in the process development for post-approval and life cycle management
* Advise the regulatory team on applicable regulatory requirements, project specific regulatory issues as assigned;
* Develop further knowledge of the regional regulatory environment, competitor intelligence and therapeutic area.
* Liaising with Regulatory Agencies and Local Operating Companies
* Draft cover letters for Regulatory Agency communication;
* Assist in the preparation of meetings with Regulatory Agencies;
* Liaise with LOCs, and ensure responses to queries are made in a in timely manner, and that content is consistent with the regulatory strategy.
* Assist in development and improvement of processes related to regulatory submissions;
* Review clinical trial plans and protocols and ensure alignment with regulatory requirements;
* Oversee Health Authority Submissions (eg Briefing Books, Scientific advice packages, Marketing Authorization Applications (MAAs), New Drug
* Draft and review assigned document content
* Review and approve submission plans
* Ensure country-specific submission packages are made available to the LOCs in accordance with agreed plans.
* Provide regulatory input for and appropriate follow-up to inspections
* University degree - medical or paramedical (pharmacy, biology, veterinary etc.), or equivalent by experience;
* Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements related to submissions, filing and registration process.
* Ability to critically review and compile dossier components
* Experience in submission requirements for life cycle submissions eg, protocol amendments, post-approval variations, annual reports, PSUR's, renewal applications
* Up-to-date knowledge of current and pending approvals in specific therapeutic areas.
* Knowledge of laws, guidance's and requirements and their implications related to specific therapeutic areas
* Provide strategic input and technical guidance on regulatory requirements to development teams
* Understands life cycle of drug product from discovery through marketing and post-approval requirements
* General knowledge of HA organizational structure and individual responsibilities in those structures
* General knowledge of HA timelines for reviewing submissions
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£100k - £115k Annual