Digital Marketing Writer/Editor
Posted on Jul 23, 2021 by ITech Consult
Digital Marketing Writer/Editor - scientific or technical writing and editing, storytelling framework
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a Digital Marketing Writer/Editor. As a Digital Marketing Writer/Editor you will support key global digital marketing initiatives for all RDS and RIS Customer Areas, RDS functions (eg GCS, Market Access, R&D), M&CI Chapters, key regions and affiliates.
You will be responsible for the development and use of high quality written and visual content for a range of digital marketing channels and communication purposes via digital media, including articles, advertisements, videos, presentations and web content. You will support the development and delivery of a strategy to raise the profile of RDS/RIS products with a range of external, global stakeholders including hospitals, laboratories, policy makers and government departments.
Areas of responsibility:
* Manages agencies, freelancers and vendors to deliver quality digital marketing and manage costs to a defined budget. Ensure vendors are compliant with all processes and procedures including legal, procurement, finance and brand standards
* Curates relevant content to engage target audiences across channels
* Works alongside other marketers and experts and communicators to develop content strategies that educates and engages our audience
* Make sure scientific and technical content is in line with other digital marketing elements like graphics and brand design
* Review existing and produce new content for digital channels with focus on our business target audience.
* Engaging product pages, Reports, white papers, Case studies, infographics, Short-form videos/screencasts
* Create and maintain Content calendar
* Copyediting, sub editing and fact-checking short-form and long-form content for grammar, spelling, syntax, substance and flow according to tight deadlines
* Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice for each audience
* Develops and maintains guidelines, provides tools and direction to internal stakeholders and external agencies, and manages project timelines, expenses and measurement.
* Ensures compliance with Roche branding, Divisional Standards, Digital Marketing Playbook and other Roche and departmental processes
Professional and technical requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in Communication (scientific field), Journalism, Marketing or similar
* Min. 5 years of experience in the field of scientific or technical writing and editing, ideally in the Life Science and/or medical industry
* Experience in translating scientific information into an engaging storytelling framework with an understanding of making digital content accessible to a wide audience including lay and expert audiences
* Strong project management and stakeholder management experience
* Experience directly leading projects with audience and digital channel focused content creation and analytics with demonstrated track record of success
* Excellent English written and verbal communication skills; German and or Spanish is a plus
Nice to Haves:
* Global work experience effectively working with different cultures across global, regional and local teams to meet needs and deliver successful programs
* Strong attention to detail
Reference no: 920498 AD
Role: Digital Marketing Writer/Editor
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months contract, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.