Posted on Jul 23, 2021 by Langland Consultants Ltd
Salesforce Administrator - to 50,000 Euros + bonus - Co Cavan
Salesforce Administrator, CRM, Implementation, CRM Integration, Business process
Salesforce Administrator - About the role:
Are you a CRM Administrator with a background in working with Salesforce, looking for a role taking responsibility for supporting and administering of Salesforce throughout the division, working with other parts of the Group to ensure overall success.
The CRM Salesforce Administrator will support the day-to-day activities of all major integrations and enhancements to CRM platforms, and coordinate cross-functionally to ensure business needs are exceeded.
Salesforce Administrator - About the company:
Do you want to be part of a successful organisation, who are a global leader and provide products across North West, North Wales, Ireland & Europe? They are a leader in their field and are encountering an exciting period of growth and operations in the UK and abroad
They have other divisions that have already implemented Salesforce, so are also keen to follow suit within this Division.
The CRM Salesforce Administrator will work closely with other departments within the business to ensure that the strategy for the product suite matches company objectives, and helping support the implementation of the system throughout the division..
Salesforce Administrator - Key Duties:
- Support the day-to-day operational aspects of Salesforce CRM for the Division
- Oversee and assist in data clean-up and migration
- Liaise with external customers/user groups to establish functionality needed to enhance the product, request for enhancements,
- Collaboration internally with Group Salesforce team, share knowledge, best practices, and act as SME around Salesforce for process and technical issues
- Evaluate and prioritise business requirements for system support
- Be involved in presentations on best practice system use, managing the information library of training materials
- Manage general queries for day-to-day support requests from the business ( creating new dashboards, login queries, training guides etc)
- Continually strive to improve the User Experience for colleagues using the system.
- Oversee data migration while keeping up-to-date on new CRM releases including features and functionality changes
- Train Service Desk and support colleagues in system functionality when required
Salesforce Administrator - Skills required for the role:
- At least 3 years' experience as a Salesforce/CRM Administrator and having worked with non-technical users
- Good understanding of business process (sales, marketing, support, service)
- Thorough technical understanding of CRM products, features, capability, deployment and in-depth knowledge of the Salesforce system
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced environment, within an agile team
- Willingness to keep abreast of emerging technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills and client facing skills, and ability to prioritise or multi-task under tight deadlines
- Ability to work remotely and as part of a team with initiative and drive to succeed
- Strong aptitude for analysing technical concepts and translating them into business requirements
- Ability to build strong relationships with the Sales & Marketing, Development and Support teams alongside Senior Management.
- Any Salesforce certifications a bonus ( but not necessary)
The role will give you the challenge of helping to implement your own ideas into the Salesforce product implementation and really help the company make their mark in this sector. You will be supported by the Senior Management across the Group, in helping unite your ideas with the aims of the business and have regular meetings and reviews to ensure you understand the company aims and objectives for the Salesforce product.
The role will involve working with locations abroad in Europe and beyond ( including Oz, NZ, India), so there may be a chance of foreign travel.
You will work with some innovative people and interact with other Product Managers, technical teams across different divisions, focused with similar goals.
Salesforce Administrator - Benefits
The role offers a basic salary up to 50,000 Euros
25 days hols,
Pension, healthcare, flexible benefits
The role will require candidates to work closely with the team bases in Co Cavan on a regular basis, but could also allow some flexibility in remote working a couple of days per week.
Langland Consultants acts as an Employment Agency/Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer, Langland Consultants welcomes applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job.
By applying to a job advertised by Langland Consultants or providing your contact information to show interest in a job advertised by Langland Consultants, you consent to the disclosure of your information to us in order to assist our legitimate business needs. This includes agreeing to us in storing your information and allowing us to contact you.
You are within your rights to ask us to remove your information at any time.