Senior Project Programme Manager - HR
Posted on Jul 23, 2021 by NP Group
Contract Assignment: Senior Project Manager/Programmer Manager - HR
Location: Either London, Barcelona, Madrid or Frankfurt
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: initial 5 months extendable into summer 2022
Rate: Negotiable depending on relevant experience
Immediate contract assignment for an experienced Project Manager/Programme Manager who has successfully delivered Human Resources (HR) Projects especially around new grading levels across employees. This is a global programme for a Technology Service Provider that covers over 6,000 employees so must have worked in a similar environment.
Key skills needed:
- Programme Manager/Senior Project Manager with HR Background
- Experience of Global HR processes (eg Talent Acquisition, Reward, Learning and Development, HR Operations, Workforce Planning etc)
- In-depth knowledge of Systems work
- Framework reviews
- Able to deliver within a complex environment
- Objective is to run a global grading project across the global organisation
Networking People (UK) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.