Digital Project Manager - retail banking, fraud, agile
Posted on Jul 23, 2021 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
Project Manager - retail banking, fraud
5 months | £500 per day | Remote | Inside IR35
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Project Manager to join a leading retail bank and support the delivery of the roadmap for safer payments.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Prepare, manage and provide reporting on all project plans, controls and resource plans and make sure that the plan is in line with any wider programme plans and controls
- Make sure that activities are in place to adequately prepare the business and engage all the appropriate stakeholders effectively to enable change to be implemented and handed over
- Empower and lead the team through the project life cycle, set team member objectives, carry out regular individual assessments and formal appraisals alongside our performance management framework
- Support capability development and make sure that succession plans are in place
Skills & Experience:
- Retail banking experience, including fraud/scams
- Hold a project management qualification
- Experience in change management
- Experience of delivering strategic projects that support the business strategy and its growth agenda
- Great communication skills - used to dealing with senior stakeholders and communicating at high levels
- Experience of delivering project management in a Technology or IT function within digital
- Experience of the MyProject system and delivery
- Experience working in an environment that has both Agile & waterfall methodology
- Detailed knowledge and experience of choice cultural change management
- Knowledge of flexible working environments and strategies
- The ability to translate specialised data, buildings and built environment information, utilisation, the technology infrastructure landscape, building limiters and HR policy framework to support occupation strategies
This is an urgent requirement and our client is able to move quickly for the right Project Manager.
Please direct any questions to Ashleigh Roberts at Berkeley Square IT or apply now for immediate consideration.