Coordinator, Ohio Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) Center
Posted on Jul 23, 2021 by Greater Cleveland Partnership
The Coordinator, Ohio Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) Center, will provide administrative support and program assistance to the Ohio MBDA Center.
- Provide direct administrative support to the staff of the Ohio MBDA as assigned by the Director.
- Day-to-day monitoring of client registration process, field questions, maintaining current records and files, etc.
- Interface with registered and prospective clients via telephone, electronic, and in-person communications.
- Answer basic questions and provide updates about the Ohio MBDA.
- Schedule Ohio MBDA meetings and events.
- Assist in maintaining appointment calendar and making travel arrangements for Ohio MBDA staff.
- General office duties including telephone coverage, correspondence, expense reports, copying, etc.
- Send bid proposals to selected clients and search database for qualified MBEs.
- Maintain Ohio MBDA website content and The Inclusion Marketplace updates.
- Manage event outreach and registration.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years of prior administrative experience.
- Understanding and consideration of issues related to economic inclusion, particularly racial equity and inclusion.
- Demonstrated commitment to racial equity and the ability to work with(in) communities of color.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, changing environment; can work with ambiguity and disruption in a planned schedule.
- Strong customer service skills with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Proficiency in time management.
- Process-oriented with the ability to work in a continuously evolving work environment.
- Excellent and efficient written/oral communication.
- Ability to interact with a dynamic team.
- Ability to manage projects with many stakeholders with different perspectives.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and see them through to completion.
- Proficiency in time management: responsive to requests, and able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Intermediate to high-level proficiency in Microsoft Office, Salesforce, video conferencing.
- Capacity to learn new software applications suitable for normal office work.