Posted on Jul 23, 2021 by The Royak Group Inc.
High-impact role on a small team at an early-stage growth software company. Candidates should enjoy tough technical challenges, a high degree of responsibility and building new things. Position is based in Atlanta, GA with an opportunity to work remote part of the time. Candidates should reside in Atlanta or be open to relocating to Atlanta.
Position responsibilities include:
- Architect serverless and traditional applications using state-of-the-art AWS services.
- Design flexible and scalable software that solve problems that matter.
- Develop new and existing products using best-in-class tools.
- Collaborate with an amazing engineering team on the continuous evolution of best practices.
- Advise on interesting technical decisions and their consequences.
Your background may not include all the experiences outlined below, but you have a demonstrated track record of seeking new challenges, learning rapidly and delivering great results in a dynamic environment.
- 5+ years of test-driven development experience.
- 5+ years designing scalable SaaS applications.
- 2+ years of experience working with serverless architecture, in particular AWS services such as S3, DynamoDB, Lambda, ECS and SQS.
- Ability to collaborate with engineers and architects of all experience levels.
- Comfortable with technical writing and diagramming.
- Desire to be involved in the full SDLC.
- A thought-leader in a high-performing engineering organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Python is a plus.