Service Desk Analyst
Posted on Jul 23, 2021 by The Royak Group Inc.
Woodstock, GA 30188
26 Jul 2021
$55k - $55k Annual
- Will provide support to internal users for all of their hardware, software, server, Mainframe application or peripheral needs. Will provide problem determination and resolution on calls, emails and self-service incidents.
- Provides timely feedback to users on their IT service requests/IT problem tickets.
- Resolves issues with various operating systems - Windows and Mac.
- Provides and assists in writing technical and support related documents for knowledge base.
- Proactively analyzes and addresses potential problems and improvements to prevent future failures.
- Has excellent communication skills and proactively follows up on IT service requests/IT problem tickets until customer confirms resolution.
- Researches, evaluates and recommends systems enhancements that will improve reliability and performance.
- Creates and maintains computer images and install, configure and upgrade operating systems.
- Provides training to staff on use of applications, hardware, software and equipment.
- Manages inventory related to IT equipment such as computers, software, printers and other IT related assets.
- Works independently and provides accurate communication.
- 3+ year of experience providing deskside and remote phone support for internal users.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Windows 7, 10 and Mac OS X operating systems, hardware and software.
- Knowledge and considerable experience with Active Directory and user account functions.
- Some hands-on experience with virtualization - VMWare and other related products.
- Familiar with O365 Services and Microsoft Office products.
- Displays a high level of professionalism at all times including a solution focused mindset, accurate work and attention to detail.
- Above average troubleshooting skills, self-starter and highly motivated.
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and provide excellent customer service.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results.
- Desire and ability to think creatively to implement alternative solutions.