Production Support Manager - New Team Build out
Posted on Jul 23, 2021 by fierlo
Production Support Manager is required for an expanding industry leading SaaS organisation. This role will see the incumbent have operational ownership of the live production application services, being responsible for stability, delivery against Support OLAs, service recovery (incident management), service transition and driving an agenda on the management of technical debt.
- Management of the Production Platform team ensuring highly effective delivery against operational priorities
- Ownership and definition of application support processes, primarily incident management, problem management, service transition, production maintenance and delivery of standard operational tasks.
- Ensuring that all issues escalated to the Second Line Support (2LS) and Third Line Development Support (3LS) support queues are prioritised and managed to completion within SLA
- Accountable for the timely resolution of Production issues, ensuring effective communications
- Produce KPI driven metrics for platform defects (bugs) and problem stack
- Driving and performing technical root cause analysis on defect cases escalated from the Customer Success team.
- Act as subject matter expert for the essensys products in the Production environment
- Provide leadership in the determination of service recovery strategies during production outages
This an opportunity to build out a new team in a rapidly expanding organisation. Get in touch for more information.