Project Manager Tax, Compliance
Posted on Jul 23, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Project Manager Tax, Compliance vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- BA or BS in Project Management, Business, Finance or Economics field
- Proven performance history of working as a Project Manager in a Banking or Financial industry, ideally, within Compliance field
- Previous relevant corporate tax experience for international clients using FATCA, AEI/CRS is highly preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills and competency of managing, motivating, and teaching direct reports
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Managing several regulatory projects within the area of Client Tax Compliance & US Cross Border Compliance
- Preparing quarterly and annual global tax provisions, also monthly tax forecasts
- Reviewing international and state tax returns, as well as researching and documenting findings related to international tax issues
- Handling other special projects, duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Ensuring the confidentiality of each client by following procedures
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 17291
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.