Digital Product Owner NL
Posted on Jul 23, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
We are looking for a Digital Product Owner to work for a leading Dutch bank!
What do you do?
- You work on a new functionality for the legal structures of our business customers.
- You carry out customer and/or user research in order to understand what you need to develop
- You develop and implement new customer journeys
- You work together with many parties within the bank to successfully use the new processes and IT
- You actively build this new squad in order to become successful together
Who are you?
You are a team player, have great problem solving skills and can carry projects from head to tail. To summarise:
- you are end-to-end responsible and dare to make decisions;
- you make complex analyses and take decisions based on data and facts;
- you understand the need for good risk management;
- you actively ask for feedback and give constructive feedback yourself;
- you have strong communication and organisational skills;
- you identify opportunities and possibilities;
- you are curious and have the ambition to keep challenging yourself and your environment.
In addition, we ask of you:
- A completed relevant education at HBO/WO level,
- A good command of the English language,
- Experience in an IT or product management environment,
Since 2000 Levy provides professional solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employes professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come... multiplying by unity!
Do you feel like this challenge is the next step in your career? Then do not hesitate and reach out/apply directly!