Posted on Jul 23, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
UX Researcher vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the technological sector.
- Interest in general research that contributes directly to improving the user experience
- An understanding and demonstration of user-centered design methods and principles
- Capability to work independent and prioritize time between multiple projects by adapting to changing schedules and different projects
- MA./M.S. in Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other field emphasizing human behavior, or related work experience
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Managing independent research on multiple aspects of how users engage with novel products and experiences
- Gathering and analysing user behavior via qualitative and quantitative methods, such as usability studies, interviews, and surveys
- Working with designers, product managers, engineers and research managers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Conveying research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws