Service Delivery Lead
Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by CV-Library
Our client is looking to appoint an experienced IT Service Management & Delivery Lead to take the lead on a new project for the business. In this customer facing role, you will be responsible for the overall service management and delivery team, with accountability and responsibility for the day to day operational delivery of managed services. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the agreed service operations strategy, ensuring that the key performance indicators and opportunities for improvements are identified appropriately.
The purpose of this role is to manage and provide leadership to service team and 3rd Party suppliers in day to day operational service delivery with full responsibility for the performance of service output for the customer. Working closely with other leads and managers, you will provide a flexible and agile service capability, that is both responsive to business change whilst ensuring a solid and reliable delivery platform that supports continuous service improvement and the introduction of new services as required by the customer.
Key Accountabilities Include:
* Implementation of the service operations strategy, ensuring key team members are involved in the delivery of the strategy and performance is regularly reviewed and on target.
* Driving standardisation of service and processes across service support areas, ensuring a consistent high standard service is available to both internal and external customers (both internal and external).
* Ensuring that the delivery of all services within are compliant with the expectations and contractual obligations of the business and its customer
* Driving overall customer excellence, in order to improve customer satisfaction through the day to day operational of service delivery
* Solving complex problems to ensure risks minimised and the continuation of services delivered
* Managing complex internal or external issues and recommend solutions in order for best practice to be adopted across the discipline.
* Influencing key stakeholders and decision makers through the promotion of Service Operations strategies
* Accountability for the management and day to day operation of service teams and third parties. Ensuring the team have adequate knowledge and support for delivery.
* Accountable for ensuring that accurate performance information is readily available and reviewed to support the effective management of the Service capability
* The successful candidate will be an experienced Service Delivery Manager with significant experience working for or with the MOD. You will bring your experience in Service Design and Development gained through working with large and complex organisations to enable you to lead the implementation from day 1.
* You will have extensive experience of managing a team in a matrix organisation, ensuring results are obtained and appropriate support given to all team members. In addition you will have experience of driving customer excellence across a complex service portfolio. Current high level security clearance would be advantageous