Business Development Manager
Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by Insight International (UK) Ltd.
We are urgently looking out for an Business development Manager (Staffing and Recruitment industry)
Business Development Manager
Europe and UK Market
Working from home and/or Office based Europe wide or India.
As per market + uncapped commission
We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual who can take charge of Insight International inside Sales effort in Western Europe and UK.
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers, meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients to build the strong business relationships
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order
- Manage the entire staffing sales process from prospecting to close.
- Maintain close relationships with key client management to ensure satisfaction and future sales.
- Driving new business.
- Ensuring smooth functioning and delivering of requirements of the existing client.
- Designing and implementing new business strategies. Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- A result-oriented achiever with an excellent track record for identifying opportunities for accelerated growth.
- Take charge of lead nurturing efforts for unqualified leads for smaller opportunities own the end-to-end sales cycle.
- Experience in IT sales marketing, Business Development, and Client Relationship Management.
- Must be from staffing industry.
- Must have knowledge in tracking and maintaining MIS Report for smooth functioning. Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics, with hands-on experience.Strong presentation and writing skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Initiate sales opportunities with a balanced inbound/outbound approach by navigating accounts and hunting for qualified prospects and setting qualified meetings.
- Must be good at handling ambiguity and willing to work in a fast-paced environment
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience in staffing industry, recruitment firm, agency and preferred 360 degree .
- Should also have recruitment experience.
- Team handling experience
- Should have experience in Business development in staffing industry
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international, automation leading business with ambitious growth plans, so if you are interested please send your CV for immediate consideration to.
Insight International Inc Ltd) was founded with the mission to provide best-in-class IT Consultancy & Recruitment services across the globe. We are a specialist IT Recruitment Company offering services through our IT consultants/IT experts on a contingency basis and as Well as on permanent basis in the UK, Europe, USA, South America, Asia Pacific and Middle East. We work with a portfolio of high profile multinational clients across all sectors.
We hire, engage and deploy the right resources all the time within an accepted framework of delivery model across various sectors and work in the following areas with our clients:
- Information Technology
- Deploying AI and RPA for Administrative efficiency
- Marketing and Sales
- Customer Service
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.